Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hope you had a weekend full of family!

Hi All,
I thought I would just post a quick card today that reflects my weekend.
After a very busy weekend at my Parents I don't have much engery left for anything too exciting. 
Even the kids are worn out after playing in the dirt piles left from the new pool.

Here is my card


Enjoy the great outdoors and all it offers

happiness to you
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.