Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Friday, January 22, 2010

How time Flys!!!!

Sorry I have been absent for a while.
My excuse is that I have been keeping busy with creating activity's for my children during the school hols.... and shopping for school stuff for my baby. :(
Amy is off to school this year and I am sure she is more ready than I am.
I have also decided that this year I will try to have a child free day to work on my papercraft...
This means I have to actually leave my other 2 babies with someone other than my wonderful mummy!
Not sure I will actually be able to leave them, but my Mum has told me she will help to cut the apron strings.......
Well here is a little something for all you mum's that need time out and also for those not quite ready to let go...                                              


trying to be strong
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.