Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Team Meeting

Hi everyone
Last night we had our Stampin' Up!-Beyond Ink Stampers team meeting. Beyond Ink Stampers is the team of girls that fall under Corina ( my upline). As well as being informative it was also a great get together.
There was business tips shared, card challenges, lots of laughter, formalities on sales etc. more laughter.
Needless to say we had a great time socially.
Not only do we share a love of papercraft but I find having that little bit of a sounding wall within our team really helpful.
If you would like to join a great team that loves to do PAPERCRAFT and bring in extra income to the family budget, then give me a call and I will let you know of the other great benefits that being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can give you!
Call me now for a chat
Trace
0419 325 939

Did you know that you can join my team from anywhere in Australia and still get my great support.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.