Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

It has been a lovely long weekend this Easter.
I have been to the Beechworth Market and had a successful day.
I have enjoyed the delights of the little ones searching for Easter eggs throughout the house.
I have enjoyed a natter or two around the table with great people.
And now have been blessed with the arrival of my eldest  daughter home from Melbourne.
I can only hope that your time has been as enjoyable as mine.
Now I am off to scrap the memories we have made using some of the new products from the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue.

Feeling blessed
Trace
0419325939

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.