Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Time!

I have a plan that Monday's are dedicated to my Scrappin' Business.
Although today is a public holiday and we have the family home.
Also it is nearly our wedding anniversary(wed 10th) .
I will not be going off to my Scrap room today and will be making the most of my family.
I hope you enjoy the time you have with your family.

Happy & content
Trace
0419325939

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.