Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What a week!!

I have had the craziest week.... My babies have been sick and this seems to throw a spanner into the works big time....
Trying to balance keeping normality with paying extra special care to my needy Babes is a little crazy...
Not to worry we are all back on track now and I will catch up on the many things that I have forgotten this week...  maybe .... have I posted this card before?????
Hope you are having a totally great week and you are all well.

Dizzy Trace
0419 325 939

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.