Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Monday, February 1, 2010

what a BIG week!!

As you know Amy turned 5 a few days ago. Well now she has officially started school and it went off ssooooo well.
 I was amazingly brave and did not feel sad when I told her I was going and she said "YAH!"
I did find the tears falling though when I picked her up and she presented me with a picture just for me with a heart on it.....
It wasn't only a big day for Amy I also have made the choice to place Rachel & Peter into Family Day Care.
Once again I was really brave and it went off great.
I returned home to a very quiet home and a very heavy heart.
I have now started the process of rearranging my craft room for more efficient work space.
So be warned there will be some super stuff coming your way soon......

remember Sale-A-Bration is on now
Trace
0419 325 939

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.