Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In LOVE with ......

Don't you just love how we can be in love with things in many different ways.
I know the way I love my husband is different to the way I love my children.
The way I love Stampin' Up! and SALE-A-BRATION is another type of love again.
Whatever the love you have enjoy it for what it is ......

feel the love all around you
Trace
0419 325 939

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.