Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Starting to look a lot like christmas

Hey everyone,
Hope you are organised and ready for when the big red fellow drops by. Not long to go now.
If you are needing any last minute supplies I will be placing an order on Wed this week. Give me a call.
I am also taking bookings for workshops during SALE-A-BRATION. Just around the corner.
Merry Christmas Everybody
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.