Let Trace's Craft Time! show you Stampin' Up!s terrific products. All you need to scrapbook , make cards & make all your other papercraft projects.

Create some lovely projects to share with your family & friends at one of my craft classes.

You can order from me at anytime and also have your products delivered directly to your door.

*********************************************************

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thanks to the supporters of PINK RIBBON DAY

I would like to send a BIG thank you to the great people that helped me support PINK RIBBON DAY.
We had a great day at the Baranduda Community Centre making cards as a tribute to World card making month and PINK RIBBON DAY.
The day was agreat success .
Here are some photo's of the girls hard at work and my special pink ribbon tri fold card.



Cheers
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by. Please come back soon.